General terms and conditions
Definition of the Seller
The owner of the Store is:
Serwis Budowy S.A.
with registered office at 32-540 Trzebinia ul. Ochronkowa 45
Tel: + 48 731 189 180
Registered with the District Court of Krakow - City Center in Krakow, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number
0000638034. The amount of the authorized capital: PLN 100,000.00.
Serwis Budowy S.A.
ul. Ochronkowa 45
(1) The online store [hereinafter referred to as the Store] carries out retail trade via the Internet on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter referred to as the Regulations].
(2) A consumer [hereinafter referred to as the Buyer] is a natural person who enters into a transaction with the Shop that is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
(3) party entrepreneur [hereinafter referred to as the Entrepreneur] is a natural person/legal entity/organization that enters into a legal agreement with the Store related to its commercial and professional activities.
(4) The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Client/Entrepreneur.
(5) The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects. The exception is the goods offered at auctions of the Store with a physical defect clearly indicated in the description. Such goods can be purchased at a lower price.
(6) The Company reserves the right to refuse to process an order in special cases, for example, when the price of the goods is incorrect.
Orders can be placed as follows:
(1)Through the form available on the Store's website (shopping cart),
by e-mail to the address indicated on the website of the Store,
by phone at the numbers indicated on the Website.
(2) A condition for the fulfillment of an order is that the Customer/entrepreneur provides data that allows verification of the Customer/entrepreneur and the recipient of the goods. The Shop confirms acceptance of the order by sending a message to the e-mail address specified when placing the order with a description of the order item. The Store has the right to refuse to accept the order, restrict the payment method or require a prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts about the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the payment method.
(3) The Parties undertake to comply with the information contained on the website of the Store regarding the purchased goods at the time of ordering, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, their features, components included in the package, terms and method of delivery.
(4) The information posted on the Store's website is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the Client / Entrepreneur makes an offer to purchase the specified product.
(5) By placing an order, the Client/Entrepreneur makes an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of the ordered products.
(6) After placing the order, a message is sent to the specified e-mail address with information about the next steps in the order processing:
After checking the placed order, the Store sends information about the acceptance of the order for processing to the e-mail address specified by the Client/Entrepreneur. The information on acceptance of the order for processing is the Seller's statement of acceptance of the offer referred to in §3.5 above, and upon its receipt by the Client/Entrepreneur, the Sale and Purchase Agreement is concluded.
(7) After the conclusion of the Sale and Purchase Agreement, the Store shall confirm its terms to the Customer/Enterprise by sending them to the Customer/Enterprise's e-mail address or in writing to the address specified by the Customer/Enterprise when placing the order.
(8) When choosing a form of payment by bank transfer, the term of the Agreement will be calculated from the moment the funds for the Customer's/Enterprise's order are credited to the Store's bank account.
(9) The Shop shall be liable to the Customer/Entrepreneur on the basis of the warranty law governed by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) for 24 months (in the case of new goods) or 12 months (in the case of all used goods). For a detailed description of the complaints procedure, see §6 of these regulations.
(1) The client/entrepreneur has the option of choosing the method of payment:
payment in cash upon personal collection (cash),
payment upon delivery of the goods (cash on delivery.
(2) Payment for the goods and their shipment is a condition for the release of the goods.
(3) The provider of online payment services is Blue Media S.A.4) If it is necessary to refund the funds for a transaction made by the buyer using a payment card, the seller shall refund the funds to the bank account assigned to the buyer's payment card.
Operators of payment cards available in the Buyer's Payments service
The ordered goods are sent by the store through courier companies or are available for personal pickup at a store branch.